HOW TO ORDER
|1. Find a product and price from our website and confirm with our estimator||1. Find a product and price from our website and confirm with our estimator|
|2. Accept our terms & conditions – we require 100% payment (BACS or cash) up front before a print or design is started||2. We will begin design or you submit your artwork|
|3. We will begin design or you submit your artwork||3. Sign-off final proof|
|4. Sign-off final proof||4. Delivery – we will try and give you an exact delivery time where we can|
|5. Delivery – we will try and give you an exact delivery time where we can||5. We will invoice your final cost. This will be due after 30 days.|
Design & Artwork
- Please supply us with your company logo, artwork content and any brand guidelines if you have any.
- Once you are happy with your artwork, we will need confirmation before we send artwork to print.
- You will receive your product at the time/date that is agreed with the order. Turnaround will be stated before an order is sent to print.
We will need your contact information and invoice/delivery address prior to printing.
Acceptable File Formats
Artwork must be 300 dpi and CMYK – high res PDFs
InDesign, JPEGs, Illustrator EPS. Artwork must be sent via email. It is advised to compress your jobs into Zip files beforehand.
All files require an additional 3mm of image per edge of the artwork. Avoid placing text in these areas.
We will supply a PDF proof of your artwork that must be signed off (confirmed) via email to proceed with printing.
Not adhering correctly to these guidelines could cause delay or errors to your job
- Our print runs are full colour
- Average turnaround is 3 to 5 working days from sign-off
- All payment details will be made available to you on your quotation before you place an order with us
- There are not hidden charges but VAT does apply on some products
Need a more bespoke product?
We can offer a variety of services that can go beyond your expectations. Feel free to contact us.
- All artwork needs to have a financial arrangement before being sent to print.
- First-time customers will need 100% of the balance paying before printing
- Repeat customers can pay 30 day terms, see our terms and conditions for more info.
- You can make payment by BACS or cash. Your invoice will contain details of who and where you can make your payment.